Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Regard from Germany

Wihiii!
A packet from Germany has just landed perfectly on my hand...
Ahk! *open carefully*

Yes, i got you Milka.

I know this chocolate only based on Icha's story: "This is my favorite chocolates here, I always bought it when come to market. I never like chocolate as much as I love Milka! You must try!!" 
Then i anxious for the taste. That's really looks sweet, my heart can't reach to chewing all.  Bit to bit, maybe? :P

Oreo & Caramel, ur favorite? my favorite now.

Ah, you do bring this book back. You have read that all? That random story? haha how silly me, I wrote what's on my mind. But yea, u comply my wish, continue my story with ur story there. I wrote there then you then me..Okay, it's come to my time, i will write it down some stories to continue the next page.
Just wait and read one by one :p


Thanks a bunch for this give away, CHA :)

Bye blog reader i wanna prepare to go satnite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment