Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE DEAD END ROAD

I just wanna play with words
Recently, I got the time machine rotated and sign that moment
The moment that i have been waitin’ for
I can’t say i am happy for it
Too mature to understand that all gonna be well
That mini-heart attack after our glimpse was always remind me if you are special
But no conversation then
We just keep walking and let our mind make their own expectation
It is never happened before and i dont know what should i do now
Easily get jealous with the girl beside you was really annoyed my mood
Your chat is flat but i love the way you keep our convo going
You never be my man, just for now, you never
I get stuck
Confused about continuing this unpredict-story or going back
Cause we are on the dead end road


(location: Politeknik Negeri Jakarta)

(location: Universitas Indonesia)

No comments:

Post a Comment